For Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 course information, please see the Course Guide, Enroll App, or Class Search. For courses cross-listed with the Economics Department and listings of courses for past or upcoming terms you can also search the Course Guide.
For information regarding all classes offered by the Economics Department, you can search the Guide.
Course Guide is an online, searchable catalog of courses providing a broad spectrum of course information including the ability to browse course sections offered each term.
To access Course Guide:
- General Public – Use the Public Course Guide
- Students, Faculty, and Staff – Use My UW Course Guide Tab
Choose your courses for a term, select your preferred sections, and enroll, swap, drop, or save courses for later.
To access the Enroll App:
- Students – Log into http://my.wisc.edu and open your Academic Navigator to launch the Course Search & Enrollment app.
Class Search is the real-time, online listing of course sections offered each term. Students can click on course sections to add them to their enrollment shopping cart.
To access Class Search:
- General Public – Use the Public Class Search
- Students – Use My UW Student Center
- Faculty – Use My UW Faculty Center
- Staff – Use SIS: Self Service > Class Search or Public Class Search