Wisconsin Economics has over 13,000 undergraduate and graduate alumni throughout the world across a wide variety of industries and roles. For many, your connection to the University and the Economics Department doesn’t end when you leave campus. The diverse experiences of alumni create a rich network from which you, your fellow alumni, and current and prospective students can draw. If you are not already a part of it, we welcome you to become involved in the Wisconsin Economics community.
You can connect with the department, current students and with your fellow Wisconsin Economics alumni in a number of ways:
- Keep your profile on the Wisconsin Alumni Association directory up to date and you will receive our alumni newsletter and invitations to any Badger Economics events happening in your area
- Join our Wisconsin Economics Alumni Group on LinkedIn to stay ‘in the loop’ on opportunities to connect with the department and current students
- Recruit a fellow Badger by posting a job or internship on our student job board, Handshake.
- Get involved with your local UW-Madison alumni chapter. From the Big Apple Badgers to the Bay Area Badgers and everywhere in between, there’s a a chapter in your new state or country!
- Include your contact information in the campus-wide alumni directory, Badger Bridge.
- We always love hearing from our alumni! Send us an email to let us know how you’re doing and if you are ever back in beautiful Madison, stop by to say hello to your former professors and advisors in economics!