The Economics Career Development Office (ECDO) provides career development services and resources to undergraduate students who are either declared economics majors or are considering majoring in economics and would like career information. We:
- Answer questions about the economics major and how it relates to your career goals
- Help you develop job and internship search strategies
- Review résumés and cover letters
- Help you prepare for interviews, including conducting mock interviews
- Advise on networking strategies
- Assist with career-related social media tools, such as LinkedIn
This site is a resource to use during your time at UW-Madison to help you plan your future career. Don’t wait until you are a junior or senior to start planning. The earlier you begin, the better!
To set up a career advising appointment, visit our Career Advising page.
For quick career/internship questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.