Pricing & Payment Strategy Case Competition
Gain real world experience by participating in WisCARES Pricing & Payment Strategy Case Competition on Friday, Nov 17 hosted by the Department of Economics. You will work alongside 3-4 of your peers to provide research and recommendations on optimal pricing models and effective payment plans.
Important dates & deadlines
- Sunday, Oct 29 at 11:59 pm: DEADLINE to apply for Case Competition.
- Wednesday, Nov 1 by Noon: Notification goes out to selected groups/participants via email. Reach out to your team members and start working on your solutions!
- Monday, Nov 6 from 3:30 – 4:30 pm in 6240 Social Sciences: Case Competition Kick-off and Information Session. All accepted students are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to attend and at least one member from each team MUST attend. Details on the case competition will be outlined by WisCARES judges and Econ Career Development Office staff. Bring any questions your team has.
- Nov 10-14: Faculty consultation sessions for teams (exact time and location TBD)
- Nov 14-16: Practice & feedback sessions for teams (exact time and location TBD)
- Friday, Nov 17 between 9 am – 3 pm: Presentations & judging by WisCARES leaders (exact presentation times and location TBD – each team will be assigned a 30 minute presentation time). ALL team members are required to attend and participate in the final presentations.