Gain real world experience by participating in Macy’s Consumer Insights Case Competition on Friday, March 6, 2020 hosted by the Department of Economics and School of Human Ecology. Prizes (+ bragging rights) for 1st place team!
Important dates & deadlines
- Friday, February 21 from 3 – 4 pm | School of Human Ecology, Room 2255: Case Competition Kick-off Information Session. Attending students get a sneak peek at the case prompt!
- Friday, February 21 at 4 pm: Case Competition Application OPENS
- Students can apply individually or as a team of 4-5. Only 30-35 students total will be selected to participate.
- Priority will be given to students majoring in Economics OR Consumer Behavior/Retailing, but any undergraduate student at UW-Madison can apply as an individual or as part of a team.
- Monday, February 24 at 11:59 pm: DEADLINE to apply for Case Competition
- Wednesday, February 26 at Noon: Notification goes out to selected groups/participants
- Thursday, March 5: Practice sessions for teams (exact time and location TBD)
- Friday, March 6 from 8:30 am – 3 pm: Case Presentations & judging by Macy’s leaders (exact presentation times and location TBD)