ESG Stock Pitch Competition
Gain real world experience by participating in Lazard’s Stock Pitch Competition on Thursday, October 13 hosted by the Department of Economics. You will work alongside 3-4 of your peers to pitch a stock that will outperform its competitors and meets high environmental, social and governance (or ESG) standards.
Learn about Lazard Asset Management
Important dates & deadlines
- Monday, Sept 26 at Noon: Stock Pitch Competition Application OPENS: APPLY HERE
- Students will be assigned to teams of 4-5. About 35-40 students total will be selected to participate.
- Friday, Sept 30 at Noon: DEADLINE to apply for Stock Pitch Competition
- Saturday, Oct 1 by 5 pm: Notification goes out to selected groups/participants via email. Reach out to your team members and start working on your stock pitch!
- Monday, Oct 3 from 4 – 4:45 pm via Zoom: Stock Pitch Virtual Kick-off and Information Session. All accepted students are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to attend and at least one member from each team MUST attend. Details on the stock pitch competition will be outlined by Lazard judges and Econ Career Development Office staff. Bring any questions your team has.
- Oct 10-12: Practice & feedback sessions for teams (exact time and location TBD)
- Thursday, Oct 13 between 8:30 am – 1 pm: Presentations & judging by Lazard leaders (exact presentation times and location TBD)