Steps to apply:
- Go to the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (Wish).
- Click the “sign in” button on the top right corner and sign in using your net ID and password.
- Complete the University’s General Application.
- After completing the University’s General Application you will be provided with other scholarship opportunities that you qualify for.
- This may include an application for study abroad scholarships or if you are a student in L&S, the 2018-2019 College of Letters & Science Continuing Students Scholarship Application.
- You do not need to complete these applications, but we encourage you to do so.
- To find the Department of Economics General Scholarship Application, select “Other Recommended Opportunities” after completing the University’s General Application.
- Click the red “Apply” button to be directed to the Department of Economics General Scholarship Application and start your application!
Example Student View:
2018 Scholarship Information