The Economics Department provides access to economics specific career advisors including 2 full-time career advisors, as well as peer career advisors who have experience going through the interview and hiring process for their own internships at organizations across the country. We offer individual advising appointments, drop-in advising, and a variety of career development opportunities and programs.
Just have a quick question? You can email career questions to email@example.com
Career Advising for Undergraduate Students
ADVISING BY APPOINTMENT
- For resume and cover letter reviews or to explore career options for economics majors, schedule a 30 minute appointment with one of our trained peer career advisors
- For discussions about your job/internship search strategy, interview preparation or job offer negotiations, schedule a 30 minute appointment with either Ilsa May or Elizabeth Foste depending on their availability
DROP-IN CAREER ADVISING:
Drop-in takes place in room 7239 Social Sciences and will occur on a first-come, first-served basis. Hours for Spring 2018 are:
- Tuesdays: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 10:30 am – 2 pm
- Thursdays: 11:00 – 12:30 pm
ADDITIONAL CAREER ADVISING SERVICES
If our schedules are booked, undergraduate economics students can also make an appointment with career advisors at SuccessWorks at the College of Letters and Science.
- Career Advising for Master's Students