Career advising is available by appointments and on a drop-in basis. The Economics Department provides access to economics specific career advisors including 2 full-time career advisors, as well as a number of peer career advisors who all have experience going through the interview and hiring process for their own internships at organizations across the country.
Just have a quick question? You can email career questions to email@example.com.
- Undergraduate Students:
- For resume and cover letter reviews or to explore career options for economics majors, schedule a 30 minute appointment with one of our trained peer career advisors
- For discussions about your job/internship search strategy, interview preparation or job offer negotiations, schedule a 30 minute appointment with either Ilsa May or Elizabeth Foste depending on their availability
- Master’s Students: For resume and cover letter reviews, career exploration, job/internship search strategies, interview preparation or job offer negotiation, schedule a 30 minute appointment with either Ilsa May or Elizabeth Foste depending on their availability.
DROP-IN ADVISING WITH UNDERGRADUATE PEER ADVISORS
For fall 2017, our drop-in career advising hours are:
- Wednesdays: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Thursdays: 9:45 am – 12:45 pm
Drop-in appointments will take place in room 7239 Social Sciences and will occur on a first-come, first-served basis.