The Master's Program Advisor (MPA) is the student advisor for master's students in the economics department. The MPA can advise master's students on:
- Academic requirements and course of study for the degree
- Course selection
- Department and campus resources
The Economics Department provides career development support to all Master's students and can assist with the following:
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job and internship search techniques
- Interview preparation and practice
- Networking and LinkedIn best practices
- How to utilize Vault (a comprehensive career information and management database with company/internship rankings and reviews as well as industry and interview guides)
Log-in here! Accessible only to Economics Students.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with an Economics Career Services Professional.